Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's the Little Things

We're finally back from our world travels.

And after contemplation, the thing that I missed the most during our summer travels was my hair towel.

That's right.  My hair towel.

It's just perfect for me. 

Not too thick so I can't easily twist my hair up in it.  Just the right thickness.

Not too long so that I can't easily tuck it up under the edge of the wrapped towel.

Nothing's worse than having to use a regular towel to dry your hair.  Actually, worse than that is trying to use a hand towel in place of your hair towel.

It's the little things that I miss when I travel.

Like my hair towel.  :heart:

2 comments:

ginny said...

I always make room in my suitcase for my hair towel!!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

We were hopping hotels so much that I didn't take it because it wouldn't have time to have dried. :/ I hate that because I love my hair towel!