Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Every Girl Needs

Every girl needs a BFF.

You know.  A best friend forever who doesn't judge you for what you say or do and who is there to support you even when she doesn't agree.

But when thinks you're just wrong, she'll let you know.  But your friendship will survive.  And probably be stronger for it.

Going through the 675 pictures that I took at the Cody Rodeo, I accidentally snapped this sequence of shots of two girls who obviously had an affection for each other.

A BFF may try to talk you out of something that is not such a great idea.


But ultimately, if you want to do it, she will support you and help steady you.


 And will be your biggest cheerleader when you succeed.


Every girl needs a BFF.

This is why I love photography.  I thought that the girl was standing on a table.  When I started looking at my pictures, I realized that she was standing on her horse.

With her friend's help.

And without her friend's help, she wouldn't have been able to do it.

Like I said.  Every girl needs a BFF and this blog post is dedicated to mine.  :heart:

2 comments:

Sarah F said...

I love this story and your photos are fantastic!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Thank you!