Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feeling The Love

From my Facebook status update:

I woke up on the wrong side of the birthday bed...not looking forward to it at all. The day got better after a morning of tennis with my ever so patient friends (I didn't cry in my beer...I drank it...lol...you know who you are and thank you!), followed up with some time with the best BFF that a girl could ask for who always seems to know what to say and how to say it and knows how to make a friend feel way more special than they deserve. Thinking that my day couldn't get any better, I get a surprise visit from my favorite Asian friend (lol) who brought the absolute best present in the whole world (you know who you are and what it was) and ended the evening at one of my favorite restaurants (Sunken Well Tavern) with my favorite hubby and kids who I am now speaking to again (after last night...which should explain which side of the bed I woke up on) who gave me the sweetest cards and best present ever. (I was always speaking to Ken ....just for clarification. lol.)

I have to wish Susan Eckhardt-reed a very happy birthday! I know that yours was not as fun as mine (to say the least) but I hope that you found some joy in it. You are one of the strongest women I know and I hope that the next year is a positive year filled with good news and love! 

Thank you fb friends for all of the birthday wishes. I feel the love and I thank you for it!

No comments: