Monday, October 28, 2013

Money Well Spent

Back in the day (lol...I hope you hear my voice saying that), when we left the house, we were gone.  There was no way for our parents to track us.  If we were late, we had to stop and use a pay phone and call our parents.

That cost us .25 to make a call.

Not the $75 phone bill that it costs us a month to have the ability to track our kids down whenever we want.

And that money, my friends, is money well spent!

When Shane went to the local amusement park, I was able to track him through his phone.  


Kinda weird, and a little creepy perhaps, but as a parent, I likey!

As a teenager, I would have hated it.  In fact, my friend and I use to joke that her mom probably had her car bugged and was tracking our every movement.

Too bad we didn't foresee the future and patent that idea...known better as a smart phone.




1 comment:

ginny said...

Sometimes it's better to not know where they are :)