Sunday, October 6, 2013

You Never Know What You're Going To Get

I love fortune cookies.

You just never know what you're going to get.  Sometimes they're stupid and sometimes they're spot on.  But the fact is,  you never know what you're getting until you open it.

My BSF (best snarky friend) stopped by to see me on my birthday where I was watching Shane play tennis.  She brought me a few birthday presents.

One was a Care Bear "mystery" package where you don't know which Care Bear "collectble" figurine you're going to get until you opened up the package.  Note that it's for ages 3+.  :D


I was sure I was going to get "Grumpy Bear" because I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the birthday bed that morning.

But no. 

It was something better!

It was Birthday Care Bear!


I'm not even kidding you.

Just like a fortune cookie.  You never know what you're going to get.

And sometimes it's just PERFECT!

So, we sat there and watched Shane play (because birthdays aren't the same when you have kids!), drinking the "juice" that BSF also brought. 


In the best birthday cups ever!

No comments: