Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just A Small Peek

Shane asked me about some family history the other day as part of his World History class so I pulled out some files that I had on the research that I've done.

In the pile of papers, he found an old essay that he wrote.  It was about 2006 and he was obviously confessing about his scheme to sneak and unwrap a Christmas present while we were asleep. He would have been about 7.


LOL!  

What a gem and unexpected treat!  Makes me smile!

:)

It says:

"Next Monday I will see if my mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa are up and if not I'll sneak out of my room and have a small peek in a pressint.  Oh did I sae I whad peek.  I ment open one and befor my dad and mom wake I will clean up and play with my present and hide the toy befor my dad, mom, Grandma and Grandpa are up."

He did a written confession!  I guess no one ever told him not to put things in writing.  Lol!

Little stinker.

No comments: