Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Sure Some Crazy Weather We're Having

The weather the last few days has been craaazzzyyyyy. I'm pretty sure that no one in Fredericksburg got any sleep two nights ago because it was raining so hard and was thundering and lightening like mad. And it just kept going for hours.

And then it did a repeat performance yesterday. With torrential downpours, hail, sunshine, thunder and some lightening thrown in for good measure.

Think I'm exaggerating? Think again.



Did I mention the hail?



It was pouring down rain and sunny as all get out.







Most people are sick of the rain but I'm loving it. My plants are loving it. And it makes it easier to pull the weeds out of the flower beds. Of course, it makes the weeds grow faster too but that's okay.

A full river is definitely better than the draught we had a few years back!

No comments: