Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Niiiiiiccccceeeee, Owen!

Niiiiccccceeeee one, Owen.

Could you have possibly have said it a little louder? I don't think that the doctor in the room with the closed door heard you.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he's the only one that didn't hear you ask me in your loudest whisper if the person who walked up to the counter three feet away from us was a boy or a girl.

And it sure didn't help that the dad sitting right next to us busted out laughing.

And once again, I wanted to dig a hole and crawl in it.

And for the record, the person was a girl, Owen. But...in your defense, it was hard to tell. I guess I just thought it.

But you said it. In your loudest whisper that could have been heard two miles away. ;)

2 comments:

Uncle Cliff said...

wouldn't have it any other way. we've all been through it & now it's your turn in the barrel

ginny said...

I can just hear him- it's funny! (for those of us that weren't with you!!)