Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sincerely

My mom called me laughing the other day. Once she stopped laughing, she asked if Shane was mad at her. I said no and asked her why. She responded that she got Shane's thank you card and asked if I had looked at it before he sent it.

Of course I didn't. I was too concerned with getting it out the door so I could check it off my list. I asked her to scan it and email it to me.



No "Love, Shane" no "Love Always, Shane." Just "Sincerely, Shane." :p

The funny thing is that she didn't even mention that he only addressed it to Nanny and left Poppa out. I guess Poppa doesn't even warrant a "Sincerely, Shane." :)

4 comments:

KenDC said...

Grandma got the same salutation. :)

ginny said...

At least he sent a thank you card!!! Dad does laugh when the kids send stuff to just Nanny- he said it's my pork chop!

susan said...

I think Sheldon just usually addresses it to Nanny. I am also pretty sure she thinks everything comes from Nanny. I have to get notes out. They have been written. I love that...Sincerely Shane. hahaha

Uncle Cliff said...

I am in the same boat with my brother. Nothing ever comes from pappy only from MiMi. lol