Saturday, February 27, 2010

And Yet Another Duh Moment...Brought To You By Blondie

Yeah baby!

That was brilliant!

Brilliant I tell you!

It's not like I don't know that cayenne pepper spices are hot and spicy. Because I do.

I suppose I just needed to be reminded, in a not-so-awesome way, that you shouldn't touch your eyes when you are cooking with cayenne peppers.

Well, that was fun. Not.

And stupid. Sometimes I wonder why my hair isn't blonde.

Because it should be.

And if you haven't figured it out by now, please don't touch your eyes if you're cooking with hot peppers.

Yeah. You're more than welcome for the "duh...Kim" advice.

Ouch.

4 comments:

Uncle Cliff said...

Under-neith I am sure you really are Blonde but you are not alone.

Teacher in the middle said...

Oh no Kim! I'm so sorry! I know that was painful!

June said...

ouch! what were you making with cayenne?

Kim Eckhardt said...

Pioneerwoman's country friend steak. Yeah. It was worth the 30 minute pain in the eye in case you are wondering!