Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ugh. Super Groan. And All That Good Stuff!

Did you hear it?

I'm certain that you did! Heck. The moms two counties over probably heard it.

Or maybe they didn't. Because they were too busy doing the same thing.

What is it? It's a groan so loud it shook the house. A groan that was induced by yet another email from the "School's Out" website notifying me (and hundreds of other moms in the area) that school has been canceled yet again for snow and ice.

Ugh. Super Groan. And all that good stuff!

I jinxed it last week when I made plans with my friend Emily to go to lunch this week. It's totally *my* fault! TOTALLY!

And we're expecting up to two feet of snow this weekend.

Ugh. Super Groan. And all that good stuff!

I hope I survive it. :)

4 comments:

ginny said...

At the rate you are going- I wouldn't make any plans for this summer- you may be in school all summer!
PLEASE don't hurt my grandchildren.

Kim Eckhardt said...

Don't worry. I won't hurt them. I'm going to take them to Funland today and get some of their energy out. Yeah. That's how desperate I am!

Teacher in the middle said...

Hey! I'm sorry your school is out again...I completely understand how frustrating that is! :)

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i SDHC[/url] DS FFV2)