Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yellow Snow

Who doesn't like to make snow cream?

It's just "ice cream" made out of fresh white snow.

The answer is everyone, of course! But mom always told us to stay away from the yellow snow.

Which is not a problem since we don't have a dog. But of course, I didn't take Owen into account.

We got home yesterday afternoon and Owen decided that he wanted to color the snow yellow.

So he dropped his pants and peed in the snow.

In the front yard.

I'm starting to worry that I have a exhibitionist on my hands. And here. And here.

On the last link, just follow all the links on the blog post for more evidence. There are too many to add here. :-|

2 comments:

ginny said...

Well at least you are getting more snow to cover up the yellow!
Tell him if he doesn't quit peeing outside- his you know what is going to fall off!

Uncle Cliff said...

We think a like Ginny except you beat me to it. Also mine never fell off lol. If ya got it flaunt it!!!