Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing Bob

I'd like to introduce you to Bob.

"Bob the Pitiful Snowman."

Appropriately named so by Owen.



Laugh if you want, but we love our pitiful snowman. He was made with love and good intentions.

So what that he's only a foot and a half tall. What do you have against short snowmen?



So what that we only could find one stick to make an arm. A celery stick works just as well. Come on people! Use your imaginations. :up:



Owen worked so hard to make Bob the perfect snowman for our family. How many snow families are so concerned about the safety of their snowmen that they give them a bike safety hat to wear? None. Well. One. Us.



But, as you know, Owen likes to eat. Sorry, Bob. I guess you're a one armed snowman now. Obviously Owen's not that concerned about your safety.



Our snowman rocks! Just ask Owen.



But really. I know that he's pitiful but it's not my fault really. I grew up in the south, which is ruled by the Heat Miser. Obviously I need more practice.

Obviously. :p

4 comments:

ginny said...

It shows that you are a Southern girl who doesn't know how to roll a snow man!! But that's OK- he's pretty cute anyway.

Kim Eckhardt said...

Dude. I tried to roll the stupid ball. It just wouldn't cooperate. I'm blaming it on the fact that we had sleet and the snow had iced over. Yeah. THAT's it. ;)

Uncle Cliff said...

I think he looks great

susan said...

He's cute and has a tasty arm.