Saturday, February 5, 2011

Go Packers!

I usually drive Owen to school in the morning.  It's easier because 1) we can leave later and 2) I'm usually going out anyway so it's more convenient.  So I asked him if he preferred for me to drive him or to take the cheese wagon.

Without hesitating, he said "I would definitely rather you take me." 

I was so happy to hear that.  I asked him is that because he loves hanging out with me.  :heart:

Without hesitating, he said "NO.  I hate the bus because they're all Steelers fans mom.  Ugh.  I can't stand it."

Well.  Burst my bubble.  :(

He's only concerned about the Stoopid Bowl.  :p

Then he came home from school with this written on his jeans.


:-|

And on his good jeans, no less. :rolleyes:

:p

Go Packers!  (For Owen.  Cause I don't care.  LOL.)

No comments: