Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Monkey Suit, Part IXV

My kids rarely have to dress up.  So when they do, I make sure to get pictures of them.  Much to their dismay.


But they hate to "dress up" and can only be presentable for so long.  And then they're done. 

And this is what happens when little boys are made to wear monkey suits:


I WILL GET THIS STOOPID VEST OFF!


All the while, still holding conversations.


Oh well.  It's not like I'm any different.  When I was putting on a pair of pantyhoses, Owen came up and pulled on them and said "what are these?"

And he meant it.

Because I don't like wearing monkey suits either.

But I told him to stop pulling on my hoses because I definitely didn't have another pair to wear if he ripped them. 

Because I hate wearing monkey suits too.  ;)

No comments: