Saturday, February 12, 2011

How An 8 Year Old Dresses Himself

A while back, I blogged about how a four year old dresses themselves.

Everything all backwards.  But that's okay.  Because the clothes were clean and she dressed herself so I didn't have to do it for her.

Well, today's post brings you how an eight year old dresses himself.  Not much different than the four year old really.  And yes.  That's the heel of his sock.  On his ankle.  Just where it should be.  :rolleyes:


And there's really no need to comb your hair either.  That's way overrated.


Are you feeling better about your Owen yet, Jen?  :p  If not, keep check back on the blog.  There will be more of these posts in the future, I guarantee!

I think that next year I'll do a blog "365 days of dressing with boys" and photograph what they wear every day for a year.

I :heart: boys.  They rock!

No comments: