Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Em!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear Emily!
Happy Birthday to You!


Emily's birthday is today but we celebrated on Saturday night since we're going to be out of town. We went to Kybecca, a local wine bar as Emily is a wino - errr....loves wine. Then we made our way to J. Brian's Tap Room, a local pub because everyone else is a lush - errr...loves beer.



Ken, Scott (Emily's hubby) and I:



Hope you have a great birthday and a great time at Put-In-Bay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim!!!! That was sweet of ya. But.....that picture of me looks like I'm already toasted!;D
The birthday wishes were nice also. Are you having a good time at the Beach?
Yeah baby, you ROCK!!!! Talk soon. Maybe I can get some good pic's at PIB!

Love ya,

E

Kim Eckhardt said...

You weren't toasted. I just caught you off guard. It's a cute picture. :o)

Beach is good. Have a safe trip tomorrow! :)