Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July, America! Again.

Yeah, yeah. I'm a little late with the pictures.

But, I haven't had access to upload any pics.

On the Fourth, we went to Litchfield for some fireworks. Nothing better than a bunch of drunk guys shooting fireworks along the beach. Definitely not the controlled scene that we're use to in DC. When the wind shifted and sent the fireworks about 10feet over our head, I knew that wasn't good.

The clincher was when two of the fireworks shot off to the side and caught the dune on fire about five feet from us. We were done and packed it in. If the sand ants didn't get ya, those fireworks sure almost did.

Here's a few pics. :)







Of course, there were fireworks too but it was too hard getting the actual fireworks but I kind of dig these.


1 comment:

Queen of her Castle said...

Okay, while I love these pictures I am still waiting on a post about the origami party. LOL!
Becky