Saturday, July 5, 2008

No Better Way To Waste Time....

Than to take goofy pictures.

We went to the children's theater and saw the School House Rocks show. There was about 30 minutes before the show started and the kids started getting antsy.

So, I pulled out my camera and we started taking pictures.

Owen and I doing the "Da#&^er smile." This is Shane and Ken's smile and Owen and I love to goof on them about it.



The "Owen."



Owen being indifferent. Unfortunately, I have seen this look before. A lot.



A devil, a raindeer and a horse.





Owen was more than happy to participate in the goofiness.

Shane was not amused by us. I think that we embarrassed him. I'm sure that it's not the last time I'll embarrass him.



And, he's had enough. LOL.



So, mom, now you know what to do the next time dad starts grumbling when you're out. Take out your camera and start snapping his picture. I'm sure that he'd love that! His picture would look a lot like Shane's last one. But, he'll probably be giving you the "you're #1 sign." You can bank on that!

And, be sure to send them to me. That would make an awesome post!

No comments: