Monday, July 7, 2008

Kim & her sister

This is the guest blogger here- Kim's mom!!! I thought it would be interesting to look back and see some of the comparison's between the girls when they were little and their children today. Kim is always posting about the boys and their fighting and insisting that it's because they are boys. In the above picture, Kim is the little angel in blue- pinching the hell out of her sisters cheeks!! Now we all know where the fighting started!!! I'm sure Susan did something to provoke the attack (which she will adamantly deny!)

I know the picture is not nearly as good as what Kim takes but I just had to post it. It is too funny not to post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginny,
I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. Thanks! Hope to see you down here soon! Joan

Caroline George said...

Yay ... my other mother posting!! Funny, funny picture!

Anonymous said...

I am sure I came back to make her cry like a little girl. ha.

Kim Eckhardt said...

Is Grammy still talking about this fight?! LOLOLOL.

Oh...and Shane's reaction to this photo was "and at Christmas time, mom....how could you?"

Because he's such an angel and would NEVER do something like this at Christmas.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Anonymous said...

Good job posting,M; I'm impressed!!! M

Anonymous said...

I was gonna make some cute comment on this but will let the picture say it all....LOL...best I can do is look at them Boots...already she was making a fashion statement years ahead of time....LOL