Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Of All Places...

I've mentioned before that my children think of the house as their personal laundry basket. In particular, and completely gross to me, is the fact that they leave their undies laying where ever they drop them.

And usually with the skiddy marks up. (They are boys, you know!)

So, imagine what I thought when I went into their equally gross boy-bathroom and saw where Owen left his underwear this time. I'm not sure how they ended up on the door knob but honestly, I'm not sure that I want to know.



But, come on Owen. Of all places to leave your underwear? It must have taken some effort to get them up on the door handle. I bet he yelled "three points" when they landed on the door knob.

And has Shane or Ken not seen them? Am I the only one who noticed them?

Did I mention that they've been on there for at least four or five days now? Apparently they are now being used as door decor. The bad part is that I know that both boys have seen them there because they had to shut the door when they took a shower.

All I can say is boys...sheesh.

3 comments:

ginny said...

I'm sure he thought that was a great place, it wasn't on the floor!

Unknown said...

Oh My God, those boys are going to kill you when they get to be teenagers and people find these blogs. LOL

Kim Eckhardt said...

These aren't even the good stories! I do censor myself believe it or not. lol