Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Portraits!

I love family portraits.  And I know that some of my family will put up the serious pictures.  And I like those too.  I just like these better. 

Because they are real and unstaged.

In this one, the bigger cousin is looking out for the little cousin.  And the fact that they match shirt colors is even better.  I know that they are boys so they will probably hate it when I say that this is the sweetest picture.  But it's my blog and I said it.  So there!

Oh...and check out Susan working hard to get Mary Mayken's piggies under control.  :)


Brothers.  They really like each other.  They really do.  Or maybe Zach is giving Justin crap and I just couldn't hear it.  Either way, it's my picture and my blog so I'm going to say that they like each other and leave it at that.  :p


I love the goofy faced pictures.  And even Mary Mayken is kinda, sorta, but not really, learning how to do a goofy face.  She should take lessons from Cassie.  Cassie has that down to a fine science.  :p


Okay.  Here's your family portrait.  All of Grammy E's children, grandchildren and greats.  Well, except for Shane.  He must have somehow escaped without me noticing it.  :-|


I'll be putting up pictures for days from the Eckhardt Family Reunion and Grammy's 90th birthday. Check back often for updates. :)

1 comment: