Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Boy Loves Him Some Football!

Owen is crazy about football.

Well, he's crazy anyway but especially about football.

He's playing flag football again this fall.  And he's moving and grooving, cutting and jooking (faking people out ... or something like that!)

They've had two games so far.  The first game he had a pick6 and several flag pulls.  (A pick6 for the uneducated is a pick off with a touchdown return.)  Didn't know what that was?  Neither did I until Owen explained it to me.  ;)

He had an interception during yesterday's game as well but he only got to the one yard line before the other team recovered and pulled his flag.  He also had four flag pulls.  He got player of the game.

Go Owen go!  The boy *loves* him some football.  (But just the Redskins and the Colts.  But definitely NOT the Cookieboys *and* the Eagles, Bill!)

Maybe next week I'll actually remember my camera so I can get some pictures.  :(

No comments: