Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Present for Me?!?!

A friend of mine told me that she had a present for me.  She said that she saw it and thought it was perfect for me.  She said that she got it before Christmas but didn't give it to me then because it wasn't a Christmas present.  It was just a random present.  Because she saw it and thought it was perfect for me.

Can I just say that a) I have been known to buy presents right before Christmas because I see it and hold it until after for the same reason and b) I love to buy random things that I see when I'm out just because "it reminds me of you". 

So anyway, I guess you're wondering what "it" was.

"It" is the most perfect present ever.  She so totally pegged me.

First, it's a super cute charm necklace.  I love cute!  I love charms!  They're just so personal.  And so fun!


Second, check out the charms.  They are so totally perfect for me!

One is a tennis racquet.  One is a princess crown and the third is a happy smiley face holding a star septor and it has a flower as a hairbow.


I LOVE MY FRIEND!  She is so awesome and such a good egg. 

No comments: