Monday, January 3, 2011

What's Important to You?

Everyone has something that is important to them.

As we all know, Owen would die without football.  Well.  Maybe not die but his life would be so much more boring.

And apparently today is a big day in football.  It's the day when the playoff brackets are finalized.  (Or something like that.  ;)).

As soon as Owen woke up, he headed straight for the TV remote and turned on ESPN to Sports Center, got a piece of paper and a pencil and got to work.

This is what I found after he left for school.


I guess we know what's important to Owen.  The NFL playoffs.

I :heart: that kid.  :)

3 comments:

Kim Eckhardt said...

I love how he tried to spell Baltimore and just gave up and abbreviated it to "Bal." :)

Unknown said...

This is just like Ken at his age!

Unknown said...

I love the words in a straight line instead of circles. He worked hard to do that and it paid off!