Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Standoff

My mom and dad have a new addition to the family.  Her name is Sophie and she is a spoiled princess.  Well.  I really don't know if that is true but I'd imagine it's not far from the truth.

And I'm totally jealous of the attention that the new baby is getting from her parents.  Susan and I are plotting revenge against her.

But we really don't have to do anything.  My parents older children, (you know, the ones between Susan and I and this spoiled princess) Sam and Sadie (the cats, of course!), are doing our dirty work for us.

Apparently Sophie (the puppy if you haven't figured out yet) has figured out that Sam (the mean cat) is a force not to be messed with.


But she figured out quickly (according to my mom) that she needed to be allies with Sadie, the fat cat, who couldn't care less what anyone does.  Because if Sophie is a princess then Sadie is THE queen.


So if you're wondering who won the battle of the hall standoff, mom said it was no contest.

Sam.  The mean cat.  LOL.

I guess mean beats princess every time.

1 comment:

ginny said...

You are too funny!