Saturday, September 13, 2008

How To Make Scrapbooking More Manly

I don't blog about it much but I really enjoy scrapbooking. I'm trying to catch up on about two years worth of photos and, as you may have noticed that I like to take pictures, so it's making my catch up job a little more difficult.

But, that's not the point of the post. I found this video online and it's a man's take on making cards. This guy nails it and somehow makes it look cool for men to scrapbook and make cards. He's obviously a scrapbooker or a very observant husband.

I really think that he's onto something.



I think that I've done every single thing that he's showing us here in my scrapbooking. I know Becky W. is giggling too.

Even if you don't scrapbook, I'm sure that everyone knows some man like this and I'm betting that you're giggling at that alone. LOL

1 comment:

Queen of her Castle said...

LOL! I think I could use some of his techniques when sewing as well!