Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes I just want to wring Shane's neck.

He drives me to the breaking point.

Mostly because of his mouth. Man he can argue.

But, yesterday I just wanted to hug him.

Because sometimes he's just so considerate and thoughtful.

They are doing a project where they have to bring in some items.

Shane gave me the sheet and told me that he signed me up to bring fruit rollups and some other item.

Then he goes on to say that they also need sugar cookies made but he didn't want to stress me out and put too much work on me so he didn't sign me up to do that.

Sometimes he's just so sweet. I can't stand it.

Needless to say, I bought the stuff to make the cookies.

Now if I can just get him to pick up his underwear off of the floor. That is the real stress. ;)

No comments: