Friday, September 19, 2008

Six Ways to Say No

I'm desparately trying to get my life in order and clean up the chaos that is known as my backroom. One of the things that I'm really far behind in is my scrapbooking. So, I'm just now working on Shane at 8 and his third grade year.

I usually like to put at least one drawing and writing sample in the scrapbook for the kids at a particular age. As I'm going through Shane's writing journal from the 3rd grade, I come upon this little gem.



I think that #5 is the best. I love the spelling and he obviously got his spelling gene from Ken. And I wonder what "Cave Kid Talk" means too. That has me stumped.

I think that I'll post this in Shane's room to remind him of how to say no.

To people other than me that is. He's got it down to a fine science about how to say no to me!

No comments: