Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Did You Hear It?

Well...did you?

You must have because every mom in my neighborhood did it.

We collectively breathed a huge sigh of relief at about 8:37 this morning.

That's right. First day of school.

The bus was early. We were late so I didn't get many pictures. But, I got my annual pics of the kids first day.

Shane going to fourth grade:




I thought it would be fun to look back at his pictures and see how much he's grown. Good grief. He's getting so big so fast! :)

Kindergarten:



First Grade:



Second Grade:



Third Grade:



Let's not forget about little Owen. :)

He was super excited to go to school today. He was all "Marioed" out.



Goofballs. I'm not sure who they got the idea to do goofy pictures from. ;)



From Kindergarten:



So, now how do I spend my time? First, I caught up on a bunch of stuff that has been neglected. It will probably take me all school year to get caught up.

Then I had lunch.

And then I had ice cream.

I didn't even have to go to the dining room to hide from the kids while I ate it.

God, I miss those brats. :)

3 comments:

ginny said...

Shane is definately standing like "I'm cool" He is growing up way to fast.

Queen of her Castle said...

Now see why didn't I think of the ice cream thing??? Maybe that would have helped.

Shannon Pickens said...

I love Shane's shirt! He was still proud to wear that shirt even though the Tigers didn't show up for the game.