Monday, November 17, 2008

Comics Imitate Real Life

I'm not sure what it is about comic strips that I just love. Some are just so humorous and when you read them, you wonder how in the heck the illustrator was able to get into your head and draw something just as it happened in your life (or the life of someone you know.)

And then you get a call at 7:45 in the morning from someone else who had seen the same comic strip and was still laughing about it. That is just further proof that it was, in fact, a spot-on comic strip.

So, mom and I giggled over this strip for at least five minutes. If you know our family, once you see it, you'll giggle too and you'll know exactly who is the star of the strip (and it's not Hammie!)

I give you Baby Blues. This strip is definitely an "art imitates real life" moment. Click the image to enlarge it.



I wonder if she still does that? LOL

2 comments:

ginny said...

I'm still laughing!! According to her mom- she quit that a long time ago (last February) when she was 6 1/2) I wouldn't be suprised if she steals MM's from time to time!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Actually she doesn't steal MM's because it's the wrong type of paa paa. Now we just have to get MM's away from her. Good grief.