Monday, November 3, 2008

What Does Owen See?

We all have wondered at times just what our kids do or see when we're not with them.

It's no different for me.

I was at the 1st grade Halloween party on Friday and Owen asked to borrow my camera. Since he knows how to use it, I let him take it.

Ken and I looked at the pictures on Friday night after he went to bed and just giggled.

He took the normal shots of his friends. I couldn't do better myself on the first one. He captured her personality perfectly. And the second one for that matter.





He took other random pictures but the funniest thing is that he flipped it to video and was making a video. His friend let him know that his mom was "going to kill him." LOL.



Here's a few that I took:

Goof ball and his friends.



Bobbing for powdered donuts.



So, give your kids the camera sometimes. You may be surprised at what you see.

But hopefully in a good way and not a "OH MY GOD" way. ;)

3 comments:

ginny said...

Have you thought about a haircut lately????

Kim Eckhardt said...

When I read this, I was like "how in the heck did she know that my hair needed to be cut?! I'm not in any of the pics.

But, yes. We ALL need haircuts. But Shane's refusing to get his cut so I guess Owen's along for the ride. I have no excuse other than I'm sick of my hair. ;)

ginny said...

Is Shane turning into a hippy???