Sunday, November 9, 2008

One Of The Best Things In Life!

Some of the best things in life are free.

Well, nothing is free.

But this only requires my time and a little bit of soap.

And the end result is so totally worth it.

Once I tell you what it is, you'll say "YES! I totally agree!"

Ken thinks I'm nuts. Okay. He thinks that anyway but he just doesn't get this for some weird reason.

What is it, you ask?

It's clean sheet night.

And there's nothing better.

Oh I dread stripping the sheets, dragging them downstairs to the washer and then having to remake the bed. Or three beds. Because everyone gets clean sheet night if I do.

Because I'm nice like that.

But there is nothing...and I mean nothing...better than climbing into you bed with the sheets all crisp and smelling so awesome.

The only thing that makes it complete is taking a shower beforehand and wearing clean jammies.

Then it's pure clean sheet night.

I'm contemplating taking a nap but that would totally ruin the spirit of clean sheet night.

Then it's just clean sheet nap. Which has it's place too!

But, don't you agree that clean sheet night is the BEST?

4 comments:

Teacher in the middle said...

Yes! I totally agree!

ginny said...

YES, YES, YES!!! If I ever win the lottery- I'll pay someone to give me clean sheets every night!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Seriously. That would be a good use of the money!!!!!

Queen of her Castle said...

Clean sheet naps are just as good. Maybe even better.