Saturday, January 17, 2009

For The Grandparents - A Slice of Shane's Life

Shane was picked to "perform" with Bill Wellington, a folklorist musician who incorporates children into his performances. He performed two assemblies at the kids school during the day and then did a show at the PTA meeting later that night.

Since the grandparents live far away and don't get to participate in the every day things, I thought I'd videotape Shane's "performance" so they could watch it.



Mr. Wellington also had the children write "Roses Are Red" poems which he picked a few to read out loud. My friend's daughter had hers read. Too bad she wasn't there but I recorded it for her mom.



Hope you enjoyed seeing a part of Shane's every day life. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Shane

ginny said...

He's quite the ham. thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed this last week - guess I was too focused on Obamamania. He is so cute and so confident up there. grandma