Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just An Update

What's been going on?

Well, let's see.

Tennis lessons for Shane.

Tennis lessons for Owen.

Tennis lessons for Kim.

Braving the crowds at the inauguration for Ken. He said that he'd rather deal with three million people than two kids cooped up for four days off of school!

Entertaining said kids for four days.

Grocery shopping.

Cleaning the house. (okay...it's a stretch but we'll go with it.)

Working for Ken.

Some working for Kim.

Taking Owen to the doctor. And then staying home with him (and cancelling all other plans) when he's officially sick.

Staying home with Shane when he has *ahem* tummy issues. See above notation about cancelling all activities.

And getting ready to go to Charlotte for my friends Celena and Scott's birthday. How she is 40, I'm really not sure!

So, when I get back, I promise to lay off the tennis (since I'm not officially addicted) and get back to posting pictures and other items that the grandparents are clamoring for.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a rough life. Drink more.

Kim Eckhardt said...

Oh...and I went and filled growlers at the local brewery for my friend's birthday so I got that covered too. ;)