Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Guess You Need To Specify

Ken and I went to Charlotte, NC this weekend to celebrate two friends' birthdays. On the way back to reality, we stopped by Bojangles to get biscuits as we always do since we can't get them in Virginia.

I handed Ken his sandwich (because I guess he's not as southern as me and didn't have to have a biscuit), which he unwrapped and took a bite of. He started giggling and handed it to me and asked if I could help him deal with it.



Then we got to really giggling. What was the worker who fixed the sandwich thinking?

Did they giggle as they did it, telling their co-worker to check out the stalk of lettuce on the sandwich or were they irritated and said to himself "f' it" and just sent it out?

I guess the moral to the story is to specify that you wish to have a piece of lettuce on your sandwich rather than a stalk .

4 comments:

ginny said...

That's what happens when you try to order something other than a biscuit at Bojangles!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be because the sandwich kind of looks like pacman. If you turn it the other way (and imagine it's mouth is bigger). I didn't even notice the stalk. LOL.

Kim Eckhardt said...

And that is why I love you. lol.

Queen of her Castle said...

Now that is funny. I hate it even worse when you ask for a sandwich with just ketchup and they feel like they have to use the entire bottle to compensate for all the other condiments they are leaving off.