Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just A Little Tardy

Before you say anything to me, I realize that it snowed weeks ago. Hopefully snow is a distant memory but since I *forgot* to put up the pictures from our most recent snow day, I thought that I'd share them now. I know I'm tardy in posting them but I've already admitted on more than one occassion that I suck at sharing pictures.

Feel free to come back here in July when we're complaining about the heat to lovingly look back at the cold days of winter.

Because that's what we do. Complain about what we don't have. If it's hot, we want it cold. If it's cold, we want it hot. Okay. Maybe that's me only!

Anyway, the snow was DEEP. We got almost 10 1/2 inches of snow. In March no less. I'm surprised that the schools ever reopened. LOL.



Owen was ready to go outside as soon as he got up! But, this time I regulated what they put on so he didn't wear 5 pair of underwear like he did last time. I'm not exaggerating that number. 5 pair of undies.



Owen was ready to snowball fight. Except he forgot that I had a shovel in my hand. Bawhahahahahahahahaha.



I'm not sure how Shane saw with his hat pulled down like it was but somehow he managed.



This is what I was after shoveling the driveway. Grumpy. :)



Say it with me. Snow, snow go away come again some winter day!

No comments: