Friday, June 27, 2008

Bros Til The End...

They drive each other nuts.

They fight like crazy.

But, sometimes (just sometimes), you can tell that they really depend on each other.

Like when they're nervous about something.

Like the big, big ocean and the waves that will crash down on them.





But, the inevitable will happen when you challenge the ocean.

WIPEOUT!



Don't worry. I was two feet away and they were only 4 feet into the ocean. So, put the phones down. :)

And, yes...I know that they don't have on their bathing suits. I took them down to the playground near the ocean and got busy shooting photos. They took full advantage of it and got their shorts wet enough that it didn't matter.

So, they did what kids do and I did what I do.

And, you get to enjoy the moment too.

4 comments:

ginny said...

You knew I'd be ready to pick up the phone- that was my first thought- what is she thinking!!! But it is a great shot of them being wiped out.

Anonymous said...

An easy way to keep track of them in the surf..... is attach a long leash on each one...but be careful if you do that in California, its illegal to fish for sharks with kids as bait !!!!!!
LOL

Rhonda Sisk said...

I love the pictures. It reminds me of my boys and how they cling to each other when threatened.

Nancy said...

Those photos are priceless!! :-)