Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not The Report You Want

When my sister's kids come over to visit, she gets a good report back.

And usually clean clothes.

And lots of pictures.

Okay, an occasional anatomy lesson sometimes works itself into the equation. But, that's not the point.

When mine go over there, I get them back. With a lovely report.

Because Susan and Wilson are done with them.

This last time, Wilson's comments were (taking a deep breath) "they were awful."

And, Susan backed him up and added "Good God. How do you keep them fed? I couldn't keep them out of the fridge."

I think that they had a date with a wooden spoon. If not, they should have.

As soon as they got home, I made them sit down and write y'all an apology. (Click on them to enlarge the picture.)

That's Owen being sorry, by the way.



Apparently, Shane was only sorry about his bad language. He conveniently forget about the rest.



If it makes you feel better, they've been AWFUL for me this week too. I took them to go shopping for suits two days ago. Owen's arguing started before he even got into the car.

And, it went down hill from there.

So, I spun the car around on Rt. 3 and went home. (Don't worry. I waited until the 2 semis had passed before I whipped it around.)

And, then they went to their room. And, that's where they stayed for the next 2 hours. Maybe 2 1/2 hours.

Yes, they were that awful.

I think that they got a spanking with the salad spoon. And, by "think," I mean they did.

Because I couldn't find my wooden spoon and my slipper was no where to be found.

Then, I tried it again yesterday.

Only to find out that Owen had pooped in his pants and we had to go home again.

And, instead of apologizing for lying to me about it, he just sat there and argued with me. With the smelly poop in his pants.

And, then he asked me to clean him up. LOL.

Yep. He went to his room again.

So, anyway, they were awful and I'm sorry.

7 comments:

ginny said...

Oh my God! Susan didn't even tell me about any bad language! She sure did tell me how bad they were. Of course you know she left them all with Wilson while she went to pick up pizza! Let's see, would you rather run and pick up pizza or stay with 4 kids (3 of which were being super brats!)?

KenDC said...

That reminds me...I'll be home late tonight....and tomorrow...:p

ginny said...

Maybe instead of being late- you might better go home with flowers in your hands!

Anonymous said...

You forgot the part about Sheldon being whiney. I would rather take the bad behavior over whiney any day. They all got spanked. They blamed the broken spray nozzle on each other. So I whupped em all. Ha. As for the bad language it rhymes with buckingham only starts with an f. Figure it out. Believe it or not Mary Mayken was the best one out of all.

Rhonda Sisk said...

It must be something in the air. I had my two at work with me for 1 hour this week and they were awful. I was completely hoarse by the time that I got home and still shaking mad. They didn't get the beating that they deserved because I couldn't calm myself down enough to not go overboard.

Kim Eckhardt said...

OMG, Rhonda. I am giggling at you. Thanks for the laugh. But, only because I've been there myself, sister!

Anonymous said...

LOL! "NOOOOT the daaate". Don't worry, Kim. I was the kid who pooped in their pants and lied about it (and hid in the clothes rack so my mom couldn't find out what I'd done). I turned out okay, didn't I? :)