Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Of Those Days, Part 2

Fortunately, this was not one of my days. Nope.

It was one of moms.

I could tell as soon as I called.

First she grumbled about cleaning out her closets (or something to that effect).

Then, she picked up her office phone (I was talking to her on my cell) and I heard her tell somebody, "I'm not telling him crap. Bye."

LOFL.

Hey...better you than me, buddy.

So, I tell her I gotta go.

As quickly as I could.

And, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I call her later to see if she's being still a grumbalina.

And, I then hear Richard (her boss) tell her that she's just mad because her birthday's coming up.

Really? Did he really just say that?

Wow. I gave him so much more credit than to say something stupid like that. Why I gave him credit, I don't know. I've heard him say more stupid things before just to make her mad.

So, I cover the phone so I don't have to hear her tell him what she thinks of that.

Then, I start laughing and told her to tell him that no, she wasn't mad about that before, but thanks because now she f'ing is.

LOL.

It was a Monday yesterday, wasn't it? I *thought* I had taken them off the calendar. Apparently, I didn't.

3 comments:

Kim Eckhardt said...

Ninja edited, mom. :o)

Plus, no one reads my blog anyway.

ginny said...

Thanks! But I do think your blog is read by a lot of people!

Queen of her Castle said...

Uh, can you take Monday's off of my calendar as well? But this time use a permanent marker to cross them out.

Becky W