Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How To Tell It's Almost Halloween

Cruising through Wal-Mart grocery shopping today, I was doing my best to get out of that store without hyperventilating. I was flying past the isles when something familiar caught my eye.

So I backed my cart up (in a reckless way about hitting some little old lady in the process) to take a closer look to make sure that I saw what I thought I saw.

Yep. It must almost be Halloween.

And, I must have them. All three. No question about it!

Because I love them so.

I bet you do too. You don't have to admit it to me. Just smile to yourself as you grab your keys and head to the nearest grocery store.

You can say that you're going to pick up milk or whatever excuse you want. (You better pick up an extra gallon of milk so that's not a lie!)

But I know the truth.

You're going to get these:




Be sure to hide them behind your wheat germ and Kix Cereal.

Because if your kids (or husband!) see them, they'll be gone before you can get a second bowl!!!

4 comments:

ginny said...

You better hide the Count Chocula from your sister!!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Was THAT who came in and opened my box yesterday afternoon?! I knew someone did because when I bought it, it was closed. tee-hee...

Rhonda Sisk said...

I absolutely loved boo berry cereal as a kid. I remember eating them watching all of my cartoons on Saturday morning. I need to try the count chocula because for some reason I don't remember eating them. Thanks for the alert though. I need to make a grocery store run anyway.

Queen of her Castle said...

I loved Count Chocula as a kid but isn't it funny that I want let my kids eat it now? There's nothing wrong with me, right?

Becky