Monday, October 20, 2008

Next Time...Get Your Own Towel!

Sometimes it's funny to just be on the outside looking (or listening in as the case may be) to the kids.

Last night, Ken supervised their showers.

As usual, Owen must have forgotten his towel because I heard him ask Ken for a towel.

The towel that Ken brought him was obviously not acceptable because I hear Owen say "daaaaddddddd...that is a hair towel. That isn't going to do. It won't even go to my feet."

Ken must have told him to use it because I heard Owen say several times that it was a hair towel.

Hahahahahaha.

But...how did he know it was a hair towel? I mean it was. But how did he know?

Well, Owen. The moral to the story is that you should get your own towel next time or else you'll have to use a hair towel to dry off!

It did get me to thinking though.

Doesn't every woman have a hair towel? It has to be thin. And can't be too long for it to work right.

The hair towel for me has evolved. When I was little, I use to wrap it around my head and pretend that I had long hair. Now, it's just a plain old hair towel. ;)

2 comments:

ginny said...

Are their people out there that don't use a hair towel???? Drying your hair without a hair towel is almost as bad as taking a shower without a "shower" towel! Poor Owen! I've seen your towel closet- Ken had to try hard to pick out a Hair Towel!!!

Queen of her Castle said...

Geez at least he asked for a towel. My kids wouldn't ask for a towel, they would just walk around dripping wet until they dried off or got yelled at.

Becky