Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

Well, you know what he will do.

That mouse is just never satisfied.

He always wants more. More, more, more.

And, if you've never read the book, you should take yourself to the bookstore or library and obtain a copy.

Laura Numeroff is the children's author who writes the book as well as others in the series. If You Give A Pig A Pancake and If you Give A Moose A Muffin are two others by her that I love.

She was in Fredericksburg at a book signing at our local bookstore last year so I took the boys to meet her and get her to sign their books.





Her childrens books are just awesome. My kids have enjoyed all of them. The story is great and the illustrations are just fantastic.

My kids give them two thumbs up!

5 comments:

ginny said...

I'll be so glad when Shane quits doing that fake smile. He has such a cute smile normally!
Owen is doing better with the fake smile

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I love her books and so did the girls!

Anonymous said...

"Berly," I can only hope that Caroline takes her children to as many varied events as you take your boys to. I know that at times it seems tiring and time-consuming, but you are opening their worlds to so many people and places. And I love these books too! B

KenDC said...

Thanks, Becky. I'm sure that she will. Kids learn best in a moving, touching and seeing environment. Not by sitting in some classroom. Just my opinion. Plus, I like to go places. :)

Kim Eckhardt said...

Darnit Ken. Stop signing me out of gmail. ;)