Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cousins

I love that Shane and Owen like to go to Sheldon's house and play. They have the perfect house for kids. They can play outside all day long without me having to worry about someone snatching them. The only thing that you have to worry about is the horses and them stepping in a pile of horse poop.

And, let's face it. They're boys so they probably wouldn't even notice if the later happened. lol.

I took some pictures of them during Thanksgiving. And by "some", I mean that they were bargaining with me to stop taking pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.



You're right, Shane. Sheldon isn't taller than you. :p



Yes, Mary Mayken. They are weird. But, you will be one of them one day too. I'm sorry but it's true.



One of my favorites. They're trying to figure out how to get past the horses to get into the barn to play in the cool loft.






So by the end of the afternoon, I think that the last deal we made was that they would let me take their picture together if I took Mary Mayken back to the house.



So Mary Mayken and I headed back to the house right after that. A deal is a deal afterall. I'm sure that she will work it out with her therapist when she's an adult. :o)

But until then, I will continue to take as many pictures of these little cuties as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are cute. Tell Shane that Sheldon is wearing high heels. That's why she is taller than him. Is Owen stooping down in the pictures, or is Sheldon that much taller than him? Yikes. OMG. My daughter is a sky scraper. She must take after us. ha. Great pics.

ginny said...

It is hard to believe that Sheldon is only 13 months older than Owen. You are so right Susan- Sheldon does take after the woman in our family- tall & thin!!! HA!!

Anonymous said...

I like the comments y'all write too! B

Kim Eckhardt said...

Oh, but we like the comments that YOU write, Becky! :) :) :)

And, while Sheldon IS in fact a storkasaurus, I believe that the true height difference between the four are in the last picture. She was standing on a slight incline in the picture against the wall. But, yeah, she's a head taller than Owen.

But what's really funny is that Owen's not THAT much taller than Mary Mayken and he's FOUR YEARS older than her. :p

Anonymous said...

Yes, mom and I discussed the fact that Mary Mayken at two was going to catch up and pass Owen in the next couple of years. Just say she's wearing heels too!!