Sunday, December 14, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Owen and I were snuggling in bed yesterday. Okay, I wasn't really snuggling. Owen was. Sort of. More like using me as a trampoline. I was laying on a heating pad with a pulled back muscle, wishing that Owen would stop moving and jostling me. Stop moving = move as much as possible to Owen.

Anyway, so, out of the blue, he asks why my boobs hang down to there. Then he pokes me to make his point. Sighing, and twisting in pain, I start to explain to him why my boobs hang down to there but I decided it wasn't worth the effort so I just said "because" and left it at that.

Sigh. Out of the mouths of babes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do they hang down to theeeeeere????
Hope you all have a merry Christmas, and take care of your back.
Love to all, Uncle Cliff:>)

Kim Eckhardt said...

Hey. Maybe THAT's the reason for my back. Hum. Makes sense. lol. Merry Christmas to you too. :)