Friday, December 5, 2008

Comics Are For Everyone!

It's so funny how comics can capture a snapshot of your life in three or four little frames.

We know that I love comics.

We know that Shane loves comics.

Now you know that Ken loves them too.

He came home and asked me if I saw the Blondie strip today. When I said no, he said that I really needed to read it.

Sighing heavily, he said that he and Dagwood were like one person and he totally gets him. {Click to enlarge the strip.}



And now, through the power of the comics, you have a glimpse into our daily dinner conversations courtesy of Blondie.

Except, I'm much sneakier than Blondie. I would never tell Ken I used tofu instead of meat.

Blondie's a novice. ;)

PS - No, Ken. Before you ask, I've never substituted tofu for anything. ;)

4 comments:

ginny said...

Watch out Ken- that's coming next! TOFU!

Anonymous said...

I thought Baby Blues was funny today...about her dad trying to "fix" her hair!!! B

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be "anonymous!" B

Kim Eckhardt said...

Tofu will never been on our table. I mean it. Seriously. Stop laughing.

And, yeah. I thought that BB was funny too, Becky. Too bad I have boys who couldn't care less what they go to school looking like. But, if Shane doesn't cut his hair soon, I'll be fixing his hair like Zoe's in BB! ;)