Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Inevitible

When you're potty training, it's inevitible that you're going to have an accident. It's going to happen. Count on it to happen at the worst possible moment too.



But that's okay because there's always another day. And we're still proud of ourselves and want to show off our Wiggles undies.




Okay, so these pictures are a few years old but they still make me laugh. I wasn't planning on blogging about potty training but came across the pictures and got a good giggle out of them and wanted you to also.

I think that Ken is in the background of one of the pictures washing Owen's sweat pants. I'm quite certain that he wasn't amused at me taking pictures. lol

2 comments:

Teacher in the middle said...

Mom....that's just wrong. He's gonna be so made at you when he realizes what you've done! (I have similar pictures of Caleb that I just haven't found.)

Kim Eckhardt said...

Haha. You know that you're mad that you didn't post these types of pictures first. lol. I won't tell if you do a similar post! :)