Thursday, December 25, 2008

Scenes From Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas to all!



And yes...those were gangsta signs Owen was throwing at the end. Meh.

Highlights from our Christmas so far:

+ Ken wrapping all of the presents last night since I was in bed all day with a stomach virus. He also took Shane to tennis, cleaned up the house and prepared the tree for Santa. And did a good job!

+ Owen had to be woken up at 7:00. At first, I thought that he snuck downstairs because he was so far buried in the covers I couldn't find him. Shane had been awake since 4. He was also the last one asleep, visiting us at least twice to tell us something.

+ Shane and Owen's big present from Santa was a trampoline. Any bets on how long it will be to put it up? Be kind.

+ Shane's big presents were a electric circuit board.

+ Owen's big present was a huge R2D2.



Here's Shane and Owen opening up presents from Nanny and Poppa. Joan and Darrel were here when they opened theirs (an iCoaster for Shane and Mario stuff for Owen (is there anything else?!)



I guess that Owen's not the only one who misprounces things. Every once in and while, Shane will come out with a doozy. Glad that we captured this on camera. :)

With all of these new presents, what do you think that they've been playing with? Their 3.99 Bakugan toys. Yep.

Figures. :)

8 comments:

ginny said...

Shane wasn't too thrilled with his "scramble" game that his mom wanted him to have!!! Oh well, maybe it will help him to scrabble instead of scramble!

Kim Eckhardt said...

He did like it. He asked for it when he played it at Jen's. He just didn't know what it was because of the box. :o)

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed the videos and Gram. E. was here to see them. We also looked at other pictures on past days. It's amazing it takes weeks to get ready and minutes to finish.
Guess there are a lot of things like that
Did I say that???

Patrick said...

Misprounces? Really? ;)

Anonymous said...

I got so tickled when I heard you tell them what to do with their trash. I always had a trash bag and a pair of scissors with the gifts! You are training them well.
B

Kim Eckhardt said...

Heh. They cleaned up their own trash. After they opened up their present and before they moved onto the next present. I guess it was humbug of me but I am who I am. :o)

Kim Eckhardt said...

Heh Patrick. I see what you did. ;) Kinda ironic, isn't it? lol

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love how you kept them in line and organized even on Christmas. You rock!