Monday, December 1, 2008

Pancakes! Pancakes!

In our household, we have pancakes on the brain these days.

Shane has learned how to make pancakes and now wants to make pancakes and bacon for breakfast every weekend. Hey...more power to him I say.

He's got the cooking part down.

Now he just needs to get the cleaning up part down too and we'll be all set.

I've got pancakes on my mind these days too. Because I'm a stay-at-home-sucker whose mouth said yes when her brain said no, so I'm coordinating the kids school Pancake Breakfast fundraiser this Saturday.

To say that I'm a little crazy this week (okay, crazier than normal) is an understatement.

But...we all know that if I weren't doing 1 million things at once, I would be bored out of my mind.

And that would be worse.

Apparently, Owen has pancakes on his mind these days too. Check out the book that he checked out from the library today.

Pancakes! Pancakes! by Eric Carle.



Now that's an appropriate book for children!

No comments: