Monday, May 26, 2008

Obama Mama

Apparently, Owen wasn't the only professor*** this weekend.

Ken was also busy trying to teach Mary Mayken to say "Obama."

Well, she got it a few times but of course, when I go to videotape it, she decides that she's not going to perform on demand. Instead, this is what I got.



She's so cute. :)

***Owen decides to give Sheldon an anatomy lesson and pulls down his pants to show her his business. As an extra bonus, he then proceeds to describe humping.

Seriously? Humping. Yes, humping.

Son, we're southern but not that southern.

Of course, he denied it in his most Oweney fashion, screeching "I didn't do it, mom!" I didn't buy it for a minute!

And, yet, another lovely thing that he learned from his bff. He doesn't know what it means but thinks its funny.

And, yet, another conversation that I really hadn't prepared myself for with Owen quite yet.

Humping.

God. I need a drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously!?!?! weiners and humping is not really a subject that come up in our house. Great. Thanks a lot. They come to my house and listen to kids music..bible songs and I thought that was bad enough. really....boys.....

ginny said...

I think Owen needs to find a new bff. It's gone on long enough (too long).
Good luck